A successful graduation ceremony requires many different components be effectively managed simultaneously, which can be challenging for ceremony coordinators to keep on track. MarchingOrder developed the Administrator Dashboard, as a convenient tool for ceremony coordinators to view and manage these different components in one location.
We built the Administrator Dashboard using insightful feedback from our ceremony coordinators as part of our commitment to offering innovative solutions that make graduation planning easier and more secure than ever.
You will arrive at your Administrator Dashboard upon logging into the MarchingOrder Assistant website. Tools such as the graduate database, communication manager and ceremonies are only a click away – only now you will see a helpful snapshot of your progress to help you keep your ceremony plan on track.
The Administrator Dashboard provides a convenient summary of clients’ ceremony planning, allowing them to:
- Monitor a step-by-step visual timeline of your progress towards your ceremony
- View important dates (full timeline)
- View notifications of upcoming deadlines and tasks, along with training materials to help you each step of the way.
- View and confirm important display, recording, and card/label details
- View and approve card proofs for print
- Access and download final ceremony files
This summary view of important ceremony information also reduces the number project status emails that we need to send to clients—allowing them more time to focus on giving graduates the moment they deserve. Less process, more pomp and circumstance!
We hope that this new feature makes planning and managing your graduation ceremony even easier.
Join us for a presentation to learn more about the Administrator Dashboard. Register HERE.